UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Saturday 8 October 2016

Review: Gosh Setting Powder

Long time no blog.  I miraculously seem to have a Saturday afternoon to myself for the first time in a few weeks, so I'm sitting down to share one of my current faves with y'all. If you have oily skin, you deffo want to read on (I swear I say this all the time, my main mission seems to be operation shine-free). I've cracked it. I've got it. A powder that doesn't cost the earth but keeps you impressively matte for the major part of the day!
GOSH Prime n Set Powder is a translucent two in one primer and powder. I'm reviewing it purely as a setting powder however, seeing as it's only suitable for priming with if you use mineral foundation, which I don't. I've nevertheless always had trouble finding an affordable powder that doesn't leave that cakey cast behind, no matter what shade you've chosen.

This powder itself is super fine, which means it blends beautifully onto the skin. It's got a velvety finish, which is such a nice change from some of the chalkier products I've tried in the past. 

The best thing about this product is the magic of its application: instead of leaving any powdery whiteness behind as you may expect, it simply takes the shine from foundation (freshly applied or throughout the day) and makes it vanish. There's no colour alteration or added texture; instead, your skin looks and feels soft and smooth. My makeup barely strays over the day, and whilst a touch up will keep you super shine-free, a morning application is still pretty darn powerful. 
Have you tried this product?
What are your favourite setting powders?
xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig