UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Sunday 24 July 2016

Shampoo That Doubles Up As A Brush Cleaner?

Brush cleaners have recently hit the market as a must have: another thing to add to our never ending shopping lists. Cleaning makeup brushes is an annoying task, and the fact that extra products are required to complete it just makes it even more arduous. Hold up! I think I've found a brush cleaner that's affordable and doubles up as another product. Hello, L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo!

I bought this shampoo when my hair was at its most damaged, and it certainly helped things out a bit: however, seeing as my hair gets oily and it's now summer, I had to switch things up as it's a super moisturising product. I left it in my bathroom to gather dust.

One day when washing my brushes, I grabbed this: I used to wash my brushes with pretty much whatever was around, as well as a bit of olive oil to keep them from drying out, but it got a little messy.

The Extraordinary Oil range is super nourishing, containing six flower extracts, but it's also great at cleansing. It really lathers on the brushes, better than I've seen with some branded brush cleansers, and to my delight I could actually remove every single drop of product that's nestled into the hairs. If your brushes seem to be permanently stained with foundation, trust me, they'll look good as new!

It also helps that this shampoo smells absolutely gorgeous, and doesn't leave any greasy residue on your tools. Pretty proud of this discovery, not gonna lie.

Have you tried this product?
What are your favourite brush cleaners?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig